Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday 11 January 2015

Shine Bright Like A Diamond!



"Shine bright like a diamond"
"Reach for the highest"


I made this card a couple of days ago, I had nothing to do and I felt like doing something "artsy".

As you can see there are 2 parts to this card, and I started off with the top layer not attached to the actual card.



I first stamped the "Shine bright like a diamond" sentiment from Star Prints in the colour Coastal Cabana. Then added the large Blackberry Bliss coloured star above it. After this I stamped on the "reach for the highest" sentiment in Almost Amethyst colour. All the stamps used in this card are from the same collection. Then the tiny stars! In the same colour as the big star. I applied Stampin' Up!'s 2 way glue and then poured on some glitter!!!!! Who doesn't love a little shine?!


Easy Peasy Finish!!!
Double sided tape stuck onto the back and then I stuck it to the card and it's done!

Thanks for having a look at my blog!
Check out my Youtube: Liv Chronicles

Thanks!
Liv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment